Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a popular beginner level certification in computer networking developed by Cisco Systems. CCNA examination is to recognize basic competency in installation and support of medium-sized networks. The core CCNA certification exam consists of 90-minute questions. The exam has no prerequisites, although Cisco and other companies offer various formal training courses to help students prepare for the exam. Topics covered on the CCNA exam include the following topics; LAN and WAN design (including the OSI model)IP addressingRouters and routing protocols (including OSPF, EIGRP and RIP)VLAN (virtual LAN) and WLAN (wireless LAN)Network security and Management (including ACLs)
Our instructors are highly skilled with industry experience of many years, working in a best and renowned organization. Our Trainers follow an approach to engage students during instruction and thus the training methods are modified as per the trainee’s needs which may include direct 1-1 discussions, group discussions, Q&A rounds etc.
Also, you get many more advantages along with a highly professional approach.
• Flexible course timing to suit you
• Offer highly competitive course prices
• You will get Certificate of completion at the end of course
• We are centrally located and have good access from all corners of London.
• We offer Hands-on training with lab access
• Small group training approach is followed, up to 5
SAP Training London is rated 5 stars on Facebook based on 3 reviews